- Washington County, MN
Landscape Renovations , an award winning design bid/build Landscape Company, is looking for a Turf Management Crew Leader to join our growing Landscape Management Department!
This person will be responsible for the care and maintenance of our residential turf clients.
We are looking for someone who pays strong attention to detail and has good communication skills to effectively work as a 2-person crew!
Start Date: Paid training begins around April 23rd, 2018.
End Date : Approximately December 1, 2018. Job availability for winter is optional and can be discussed throughout the year.
Starting pay is $16.00- $17.00 / hr DOQ
Responsibilities AND Duties:
- Assure all mowers and equipment is loaded properly each morning into turf trailer.
- Perform mowing and trimming on clients residential lawns.
- Work in conjunction with the Turf Management Foreman to ensure all work is completed properly and in a timely matter.
- Basic record keeping of tasks completed on all jobs (using a cell phone software).
- Provide labor associated with the maintenance of all lawns (sod rehab, seeding, aerating, etc.)
- Performs all tasks of operations including but not limited to mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking and possible mulch installation.
- Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Proper maintenance of all equipment and tools. Report to Turf Management Foreman if equipment needs repairs.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to job sites
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Safety awareness and being aware of your surroundings
- Previous mowing experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold