- Washington County, MN
Landscape Renovations is looking for talented, hard working individuals to join our team. The ideal candidate will have reliable transportation, a flexible schedule as we work all hours of the day, any day of the week (including holidays) and a hard work ethic.
We are currently accepting applications for skilled Foremen to join our team in the Spring!
This position plays a vital role in our company as a site supervisor and manager and plays a major part in determining the success of our projects as a whole. The Landscape foremen might be responsible for the construction of new outdoor areas like walkways and patios, or their primary charge may be maintaining existing grounds. Irrigating, lawn mowing, and other such horticultural duties fall under their purview. Besides that, their job requires performing several administrative duties like preparing cost estimates and scheduling maintenance.
Starting pay ranges from: $18.00 to $26.00 / hour DOQ
Full time benefits include
- Paid holiday
- Health insurance
Duties and Responsibilities :
This position is for an individual with at least 5 years of landscape experience as a crew leader. Must have a strong background in both hardscape and softscape installation.The ability to speak English and Spanish is a big advantage.
- Operating concrete saws, dingoes, and bobcats safely and efficiently.
- Installing hardscapes, such as retaining walls, paver patios, walkways, and fire pits.
- Ability to read landscape designs and install all materials according to each custom design.
- Irrigation experience is a plus.
- Ensuring job site and crew safety.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Familiarity with the metro area.
- Ensure equipment and company trucks are working properly.
- Able to drive any company vehicles assigned. (skid steer, freight liner, etc.)
- Knowledge about the truck maintenance, serving, spare parts, etc.
- Ready to assist and take on the loading and unloading of materials.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Effective communication/interaction with clients and project managers.
- Responsible for and willingness to enforce company’s policy and procedures.
- Able to foresee and resolve potential problems.
- Provide a safe and clean work environment.
- Willingness to work overtime and Saturdays as required.
- Part of the snow team during the off season.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to job sites
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks
- Safety awareness and being aware of your surroundings
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow
- Effective communication skills
- Experience working with all aspects of landscaping
- Time management skills
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold