- Washington County, MN
Landscape Renovations is an established design, construction, and landscape maintenance firm with a great reputation looking to add a key member to our team. We are looking for a highly skilled individual whose work ethic and objective aligns with our goals, values and culture to deliver the highest quality service, maximum efficiency and consistency to our customers. We are passionate about the green industry, and are looking for individuals that feel the same.
This individual will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal and written skills. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of the Project Manager and Operations Manager. The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering building development projects of varying size and complexity. This is a full time year round position.
Full time benefits include
- Paid holiday
- Health insurance
Salary : $ DOQ
Duties and Responsibilities (Not limited to the following)
- Ability to direct, manage and mentor field level personnel at multiple projects.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Establish relationships with architects, builders, customers, and general contractors.
- Ensures details are to the highest standards and demonstrates pride in finished product.
- Ensures professional jobsite etiquette is being followed.
- Promotes LRI in a professional manner, complies with business ethics and is an asset to LRI.
- Establishes daily, weekly and long-term project timelines and ensures they are met.
- Completes and follows through with change orders, as-built, project specific work orders and punch lists.
- Assists with purchase of materials, equipment, etc. for all field operations.
- Supervises field level company safety program and ensure that all injury reports are turned in to operations.
- Must be available 6:00 am to 6:00 pm April through November
- Must be available for winter snow removal. On call November through April.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Have a minimum of a two or four-year degree in Landscape-Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or Environmental Services, or a minimum of five year of landscape supervisory experience.
- Holds or has ability to obtain a MDA Pesticide Applicators License.
- Must be NCMA SRW certified and ICPI Paver certified, or able to obtain with twelve months of hire date.
- Must possess or willing to obtain with twelve months of hire date one of the following certifications:
- MNLA Certified Landscape Professional
- NALP Landscape Industry Certified Technician-Exterior
- MN DOT Certified Landscape Specialist
- Ability to drive company vehicles and trailers under LRI and MN State guidelines and possess a Commercial Driver’s License.
As landscape and garden designers, we develop innovative, site-sensitive designs that thoughtfully interact with architecture and reflect the lifestyles and personalities of our clients. Sustainable practices are an integral part of our approach.