- Washington County, MN
Landscape Renovations, an award winning design bid/build Landscape Company, is looking for a Turf Management Crew Member to join our growing Landscape Management Department. This person will be responsible for the care and maintenance of our residential turf clients.
Start Date : Paid training begins around April 23, 2018.
End Date : Approximately December 1, 2018. Job availability for winter is optional and can be discussed throughout the year.
Starting Pay $14.00 – $15.00 / hr DOQ.
Responsibilities AND Duties:
- Assure all mowers and equipment is loaded properly each morning into turf trailer.
- Perform mowing and trimming on clients residential lawns.
- Work in conjunction with the Turf Management Lead to ensure all work is completed properly and in a timely matter.
- Provide labor associated with the maintenance of all lawns (sod rehab, seeding, aerating, etc.)
- Performs all tasks of operations including but not limited to mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking and possible mulch installation.
- Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some training in Horticulture either by school or work experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. and work in all inclement weather conditions
- Previous experience in mowing is a plus or the desire to learn
- Safely operate landscape equipment such as backpack blowers, hedge trimmers, mowers and other necessary equipment