- Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
- Salary: $26.00 /hour
Landscape Renovations is dedicated to designing, creating, installing, and managing exceptional landscapes that enrich our clients’ lives. We develop and implement innovative, site-sensitive designs that thoughtfully interact with architecture and reflect the lifestyles and personalities of our clients.
We currently have positions available for people with excellent communication, management and leadership skills, coupled with knowledge and ability in landscape installation.
This position is for an individual with 5 years installation experience as a crew leader. Must have a strong background in both hardscape and softscape installation. Your responsibilities will include executing a project from start to finish, on schedule and within budget. Managing, mentoring and leading a team. Ensuring job site and crew safety. Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Required certifications and training (or willingness to obtain)
- Two or four year degree in Landscape-Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Services or work equivalent.
- MDA Pesticide Applicators License.
- NCMA SRW certified and ICPI Paver certification.
- One of the following certifications:
- MNLA Certified Landscape Professional
- PLANET Landscape Industry Certified Technician-Exterior
Please send your resume, with salary and benefit history.