- Washington County, MN
Landscape Renovations is an established, award winning landscape design/build and landscape management company. We are looking for a dependable and energetic full time seasonal crew member for our growing Horticulture Management Department.
Start Date: Paid training begins around April 23, 2018.
End Date: Approximately December 1, 2018. Job availability for winter is optional and can be discussed throughout the year.
Starting Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 /hr DOQ
Responsibilities AND Duties:
- Cares for ornamental plants by deadheading, weeding, trimming and pruning.
- Requires working with the Horticulture Management crew as well as helping with small landscape/garden installations
- Installs floral displays in outdoor settings by following duties as directed by supervisory personnel.
- Transplants plants from garden beds into other areas of the client’s garden.
- Maintains and repairs gardening hand tools and equipment.
- May mow lawns, prune trees, shear evergreens and perform other duties under professional supervision of the Horticulture Management Coordinator.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some training in Horticulture either by school or work experience.
- Ability to lift 40 – 50lbs. and work in all inclement weather conditions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Safely operate landscape equipment such as backpack blowers, hedge trimmers, mowers and other necessary equipment.
- Be prepared and willing to work in any climate (Rain, heat, cold, snow, you never know – it is Minnesota!)