- Washington County, MN
Are YOU looking for a landscape construction company to work for!!! YOUfound us……
Filling Landscape Positions for 2018 Season!!!!!!!
We are a full-service landscaping company that offers design, build and maintenance services in the Twin Cities. We are in our 18th year of business and are rated one of the top landscaping companies in the Twin Cites.
We are currently accepting applications for a qualified landscape crew members to join our team !
This is a full-time seasonal position April 2 – Nov 18 (Weather Dependent)
Starting pay is $16.00 – $26.00 / hr DOQ
Responsibilities AND Duties:
- Bringing Landscape Love designs to life through site demo/grading, building patios/retaining walls, planting trees/shrubs/perennials, placing boulders, laying mulch, smiling and laughing and working hard!
- Ability to operate tools and equipment. From shovels to string levels and wheelbarrows to bobcats, you’ll unleash your inner POWERS to get projects installed safely and efficiently.
- Able to work in a team atmosphere
- Show up for work with the proper work attire, good health, and positive attitude.
- Appreciate our equipment and property.
- Experience in landscape installation, carpentry, or other building trade (preferred).
- Maintain a clean and orderly job site.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times or as equipment or tools specify.
- On the job training for all aspects of our landscape projects and processes.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to job sites
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Safety awareness and being aware of your surroundings
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow
- Effective communication skills
- Time management skills
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold
To learn more about Landscape Renovations visit us at https://www.landscaperenovations.com.